The Bachelors in Management & Marketing in Cross-Cultural Context at Collegium Civitas is an education program which provides students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to embark on an international career in marketing management.
Based on both theory and practice, this 3-year, full-time Bachelors Degree Course prepares students for a career in the global business environment. Students acquire the basic knowledge and skills required for careers in the cross-cultural world, gaining both critical-thinking and analytical abilities crucial for making decision in a rapidly evolving, multi-cultural world. The program covers relevant conceptual, theoretical, and practical aspects of the subject before allowing students to specialize in the area of their choice.
Objectives and learning outcomes
This track will help students to inter alia:
- gain awareness of the interaction between international organizations and institutions
- develop the skills of analytical reasoning
- gain basic knowledge of modern marketing and management principles
- acquire a set of generalized skills in management and strategy
- develop collaborative and deliberative skills crucial to effective contribution in marketing management roles
- develop an understanding of marketing as the basis for general management decisions