This course will inform and shape the design parameters for innovation initiatives to ensure alignment with business strategy. It will support individuals in the leadership, management and governance of innovation within their organisations.
Through the use of tools and techniques, participants will understand how to build and validate a new business model, improve organisational readiness to support innovation and create a sustainable innovation capability to drive performance excellence. The use of creativity as a catalyst for achieving high performing teams and transformational business processes will be addressed. The course will also examine the use of competitive intelligence in enabling effective decision-making to target opportunities and accelerate business model innovation.Why you should attend
- Build innovation into the strategy development process.
- Design innovative, go-to-market strategies that drive growth.
- Create more value and secure a competitive advantage.
- Identify and exploit new markets that are uncontested.
- Apply creative strategies to market your business offerings.