Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute this qualification is designed for middle managers as well as those aspiring to senior management and Chartered Manager status who want to develop key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
With a comprehensive structure, our Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership Diploma gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective middle manager. A Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership.
The course is delivered via 30 workshop sessions (1600-2000 hrs) plus online/self-study. Delivered one session per fortnight over a 19 month period.CMI MEMBERSHIP
You will receive free Affiliate membership of the CMI for the duration of the course. This will give access to a wide variety of benefits including online support via ManagementDirect.
ManagementDirect is packed with content, including:
- E-learning modules - from developing a management style to the principles of project management.
- Leader videos - experts talk about overcoming real-life management issues.
- Thinkers - summaries of the ideas of major theorists to help problem solving.
- Interactive scenarios - what decisions would you make on these management challenges?
- Published articles - a database of articles from Professional Manager.
- Checklists - hundreds of practical tick lists of activities to ensure a best practice approach.
- E-journals - thousands of journals, publications and research documents offering latest industry insight.
- Document outlines and research summaries on key business initiatives such as devising a marketing plan.
Further details on the benefits of membership can be found here.