Supervised by experts, our postgraduates encounter exciting opportunities to debate and exchange ideas, whether through our internationally-connected Research Centres or numerous seminar series.
Our projects across disciplines continue to advance research, supported by partners ranging from the Arts and Humanities Research Council to the Wellcome Trust.
- Wide range of analytical approaches to archaeological and conservation science.
- Specialist knowledge of metals, pigments and glass within conservation research groups.
We offer a full range of expertise, but the following areas are of particular strength:
- Study in ancient technologies, the analysis of materials, their structure and decay, conservation science and conservation treatments.
- The Care of Museum Collections
- Archaeological Conservation
- Archaeological Science.