Why study BSc (Hons) Data Science & Artificial Intelligence at BU?
- Develop the versatility and personal qualities to select, use and combine a variety of machine learning tools, technologies and methods to meet the dynamic data analytical demands in a global context
- Build and improve your applied technical skills to implement, apply and optimise machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and neural networks, as well as developing real-world industry-inspired data applications for any organisation
- Engage in a series of practical industry-focused tasks and co-participate in a range of research projects, not only with BU staff but experts from other institutions and industries in the UK and beyond
- Study and practice in our state-of-art speciality labs with enterprise grade hardware and fully virtualisation ready enterprise level infrastructure
- Gain valuable work experience on your placement if you choose to take one, entering an industry with huge predicted growth in the next decade
- You'll be qualified to work as a Data Science professional in all sectors where data analytics plays a critical role
Accreditation by the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) provides an indicator of quality and can help you work towards Chartered IT Professional status. You’ll have the chance to complete Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification courses during your degree.