- This is a very complete program that offers challenging courses in all the key areas of finance, from investment banking, corporate finance and advisory to quantitative finance, risk management, derivatives and asset pricing.
- It was one of the first five graduate programs worldwide to be recognized as a CFA program partner by the CFA Institute, the world's most important association of investment professionals.
- Teaching is structured along a number of alternative strategies and methodologies that combine:
- Case studies as applied to practical valuation problems of firms and investment projects
- Group assignments, in addition to classical individual study, in accounting and valuation and via assignments in the Theory of Finance course
- Hands-on lab sessions based on modern software to provide a feeling for the data and typical results from the application of statistical methods in the econometrics sequence
- Simulated trading sessions in the derivatives sequence
- Meetings and guest sessions with operators from top financial institutions.
- The program presents many career opportunities as managers, analysts and economists at banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions, as well as consultants in either corporate finance advisory or financial institution divisions of large consulting companies and in authorities and regulators of the financial system.
If you're already enrolled, click here.