- The Victoria Foundation Studies Programme offers guaranteed pathways to Victoria University of Wellington upon successful graduation
- The Victoria Foundation Studies Programme is recognised by all New Zealand universities
- The curriculum develops subject knowledge and skills as well as entrepreneurial enterprise, leadership and team skills to equip you for university
- The academic year is divided into four terms and there are four starting dates each year with 6, 8 and 12 month course options (two, three or four terms), depending on your academic background and level of English
- Subject choices include: Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Tourism, Communication, Culture, Statistics, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Special courses in English for Tertiary Study and New Zealand Culture and Society prepares you for study at university level.
- The Victoria University of Wellington
Foundation Studies programme is registered as the ACG Foundation Studies Programme and taught by ACG New Zealand International College