Why study Computer Systems Engineering at Warwick?
- This course combines teaching from our Department of Computer Science and the School of Engineering.
- The Department of Computer Science is consistently ranked among the top UK Computer Science departments. High-quality teaching is complemented by high standards of research, with research groups directly influencing the curriculum of our undergraduate degrees.
- There are opportunities to choose from many optional modules to broaden your interests, tailor your expertise and allow you to specialise.
- You’ll be working in a stimulating environment with excellent computing facilities, a large, well-equipped Hardware Laboratory and a new student-run iLab, which provides hardware and software for use in academic projects and student-led activities. Our friendly academic community provides a strong pastoral support system, ensuring that you receive personal tuition throughout your period of study.
- The School of Engineering is consistently in the top ten of all UK league tables, including the Guardian University Guide 2016, and were fourth in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015 under 'General Engineering'.