- Exploring an overview of key areas of employment legislation, policies, procedures and written documentation
- Planning and producing personal development plans
- Understanding recruitment policies and practice
- Reviewing different approaches to performance management
- Identifying discipline and grievance practices
- Approaches and techniques for having effective conversations in the workplacee
Assignment 1: A personal development plan of words, focusing on the learner's strengths and areas for development in terms of HR responsibilities.
Assignment 2: A written report analysing current activity in the learner's organisation, and proposing a new approach to either recruitment, performance management or discipline and grievance practices.
This module can be funded through ESF for eligible participants.
Please contact email@example.com or 01267 225167 for further information.