The MSc Mental Health Research is suitable for graduates, trainees and professionals looking to acquire specialist knowledge in mental health and develop research skills, with a view to enhancing career progression.
On our MSc Mental Health Research you will:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all the main areas of mental health
- Learn how to design, conduct and write up a research project for publication in a peer-reviewed journal
- Be taught by international experts from across all the main disciplines of mental health
- Learn to critically appraise current research in the field of mental health
- Learn how to work with others from different disciplines, including science, healthcare and education