The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
Why not find out how an MSc from an AACSB Accredited Management School can help you to start a career in business and management, or further explore your management discipline, by coming along to our event on Thursday 7th March, 4 - 6.30pm.
The MSc Entrepreneurship will give you a detailed theoretical and practical understanding of Entrepreneurship, together with the skills needed to embody it in your career.
You'll become an effective leader, with a clear understanding of how to apply entrepreneurial principles and methods within organisations.
In particular you'll gain:-
- knowledge of the principles and current issues relevant to businesses
- the skills needed to start your own businesses or to become an entrepreneur
- effective tactical and strategic management skills, with a focus on smaller businesses
- IT skills, including the use of financial and statistical software
- compelling written and spoken communication skills
This 12-month programme consists of eight taught compulsory modules followed by a research project carried out over the summer period upon completion of Semester Two.