The aim of the Postgraduate Studies programmes is to train graduates to be global entreprising researchers who are highly knowledgeble, skilled and entrepreneurial oriented. The Masters' and PhD programmers are based on full time and part time coursework and research study and covers a wide range of technology specialising in engineering technology.
Areas Of Research;
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
UniKL requires that all postgraduate sudents, upon graduation shall be able to:
- Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical evaluation and/or professional application through the planning and execution of project work or a piece of scholary research.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexiblity in the application of knowledge and skills to a new situations, to solve complex problems and to think rigorously and independently.
- Produce an original research project, or a project(s) addressing a matter of substance concerning practice in a profession at a high level of originality and quality; and
- Produce a substancial and well-ordered dissertation, non-print thesis or portfolio, for submission to external (applicable to postgraduate programs by research only) examination.