Full time - 6 semester
Thesis preparation needs minimum 6 months to graduate
Part time - 8 semester
Thesis preparation needs minimum 8 months to graduate
Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
* Thesis preparation needs minimum 6 months to graduate
Areas of Research
- Product Design - CAD/CAM/CAE/CAO Rapid Prototyping, Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VA/VE)
- Process and Manufacturing System - Artificial Intelligent
- Production and Operation Management - Logistics and Supply Chain RFID, MRP, MRP ll, JIT
UniKL requires that all postgraduate sudents, upon graduation shall be able to:
- Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical evaluation and/or professional application through the planning and execution of project work or a piece of scholary research.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexiblity in the application of knowledge and skills to a new situations, to solve complex problems and to think rigorously and independently.
- Produce an original research project, or a project(s) addressing a matter of substance concerning practice in a profession at a high level of originality and quality; and
- Produce a substancial and well-ordered dissertation, non-print thesis or portfolio, for submission to external (applicable to postgraduate programs by research only) examination.