La Universidad de La Sabana is a young private Colombian university, founded in 1979, that has achieved a reputation for academic excellence as well as for innovation, technology and internationalization. For its academic excellence, the University has a High Quality Institutional Accreditation provided by Colombia's Ministery of Education.
A wide range of possibilities are offered for research, teaching and studying at its 100-hectares Campus located in Chía, near Bogotá, the capital of the country. The Campus includes la Universidad de La Sabana Teaching Hospital and INALDE Business School.
Universidad de La Sabana at a Glance:
- 23 undergraduate programs.
- 98 graduate programs.
- 7.778 undergraduate students.
- 3.924 postgraduate students.
- Agreements with 137 international institutions.
- 81 English-taught courses.
- 46 research groups classified by Colciencias.
- 15 research groups in training.
- 987.709 sq m campus.
- 49.549 sq m of built area.
- 3 hectares of outdoor facilities and sport areas.
- 176 international institutional affiliations.