The "Globalisation and Development" (GAD) Programme is a uniquely relevant and comprehensive platform where international affairs and "STEM" studies converge.
The GAD Programme equips future governance leaders - tomorrow's "decision-makers" - with a distinctive international mindset and a solid digital awareness, and nurtures their ability to manage the complex challenges of modern times on behalf of public administrations, major private corporations, NGOs, financial institutions and think-tanks, in China or anywhere else in the world.
The GAD curriculum, in fact, provides its students with solid politico-economic competences, sound global governance principles, fundamentals of innovation and environmental management as well as vital digital skills that will allow them to ultimately master their theoretical and practical understanding of:
- Global Trade Integration
- International/Regional Cooperation
- Development Banks and International Organisations
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Economic Growth, Poverty Reduction and Social Inclusion
- Technological Innovation and Global Digital Transformation
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- Circular Economy, Ecological Civilisation, Sustainability and SDGs.
In addition, from their 3rd year of studies onwards, students will be able to choose, on the basis of their interest and future aspirations, between two concentrations: in International Development and in Public Administration.