- Join a professional dance company, touring nationally and internationally
- Perform in three original new works over the year created by distinctly different choreographers, giving you three very different creative processes
- Reflect and contextualise your practice in the Masters
- Benefit from the challenge, influence and networking of professional active dance artists as well as excellent teaching staff at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Substantial one-to-one tutorial time with Artistic Director David Waring
- The dance theatre at Trinity Laban is one of the largest dance venues in London
Some choreographers choose to commission scores for pieces from Trinity Laban music students, creating synergistic experiences such as a live string quartet accompanying the performance. Transitions is constantly evolving to reflect changes in the dance scene, ensuring alumni are quickly employed.