This programme aims to nurture outstanding early childhood educators who:
- are caring, competent and creative professionals;
- demonstrate the disciplinary as well as interdisciplinary knowledge, understanding and disposition required to design, implement and assess quality programmes for children from 0 to 8 years of age;
- can work collaboratively with pupils, parents, colleagues, school administrators and other professionals to address the needs of children and contribute to sustainable development of society;
- are committed to lifelong learning; and
- have a passion for excellence and are committed to the creative improvement of early childhood care and education in Hong Kong.