We are proud to have welcomed students of over 100 different nationalities into our student community. In fact, it wouldn’t be the same here without them.
Students who choose to leave their country of origin and study abroad at a UK university may need support while adjusting to their new home. If you have any questions, or there is anything worrying you, our international advice team are here to help.
Why study abroad?
- Add an international dimension to your CV.
- Prepare yourself to succeed in a fast-changing global environment.
- Enhance your degree and employability.
- Develop new skills and intercultural competence.
- Network with students from other cultures.
The university offers a range of courses for undergraduate students which are organised into six academic schools. These schools are:
- School of Art, Design and Fashion
- School of Business and Law
- School of Communications and Marketing
- School of Maritime Science and Engineering
- School of Media Arts and Technology
- School of Sport, Health and Social Sciences