What you will study
In Metropolia’s Industrial Management Master’s program you will study:
- Industrial management - a global business perspective
- Strategic management, innovation and renewal
- Service business management and performance management
- Global operations, processes and solutions
- Customer orientation, co-creation and business modeling
- People business, work climate, work engagement
- Technical sales, ‘new marketing’ and promise management
- Leadership skills, leading self, teams and organizations
- Communication skills and intercultural awareness for the global context.
You will be instructed by excellent staff and experts from business and academia. The studies are integrated into real-life business projects that allow you to study part-time while working.
Join the network of peers from leading companies including Kone, Outotec, Konecranes, NSN, Metso, IBM, ABB, Ericsson, Itella, Teliasonera, public organizations in addition to peers representing various small and medium-sized companies.
Read more on what makes Metropolia Master's degree special.
How you will study
Our agile learning mode offers you support whilst you are on the move:
- Business learning: interactive lectures, expert workshops & research clinics
- Face-to-face consultancy with experienced faculty members, ample opportunity for advice, development and help
- Multichannel learning a variety of learning modes
- Online: course material & communication available online
- Audio/video/virtual opportunities
- No examinations, instead: assignments, discussion leaders, Master's Thesis
- Active community of learners: a lively, vibrant community of students as professionals in their fields - learning, networking, innovating and enjoying studies together!
This is what Industrial Management Master's graduates say about the Program (video).