This is an applied, broad-based Masters in Finance programme which provides students with knowledge and skills to work in finance.
The teaching draws on both the internationally recognised research and extensive real world practical experience of Loughborough faculty.
You will gain an understanding of both corporate finance and investments subjects. This covers investment topics such as asset pricing and portfolio selection, as well as corporate finance topics such as cost of capital and dividend policy.
This programme is best suited to candidates who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the whole field of finance before choosing their preferred area of specialisation.
For more details visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/programmes/finance/
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Reporting and Company Performance
- Methods for Financial Data Analysis
- Business Communication for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Financial Statements and Business Valuation
- International Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Global Financial Markets and the Financial Crisis
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Governance and Responsibility
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Financial Trading
- Global Investment Analysis
The School reserves the right to vary the list of optional modules.
Scholarships and Bursaries worth up to 100% of fees!!
The School of Business and Economics is committed to attracting the very best applicants. We offer a range of competitive scholarships and bursaries to both UK/EU and international applicants – some worth up to 100% of your fees!
Our scholarship and bursary range is designed to include a wide range of students and consists of:
- Alumni scholarships (for UK/EU and international students)
- Outstanding academic achievement scholarships
- Sports scholarships
- Hardship bursaries and other funding options
- International student specific scholarships, including: Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa; USA scholarships and loans; and Santander International postgraduate scholarships
Whilst some of our scholarships are offered automatically based on your course application, some scholarships and bursaries do require a separate application and have limited availability and application deadlines.
For more details visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/fees-funding