The Master in Management - Grande Ecole Programme educates students who have obtained a 2-year undergraduate degree (or higher) in advanced management studies (Master) and prepares them to become responsible managers, marked by a sense of commitment. Our aim is to train business men and women who will best meet the needs of the companies that will employ them.
The learning objective of the La Rochelle Master's in Managament programme focus on three key priorities
Provide a broad-based management education:
- Offer a programme of study that meets the complex needs of companies by offering a triple specialization in a key professional, functional and geo-cultural area of business
- Put the students in real life situations using business games, case studies and work placements for a minimum of 12 months during their course
- Allow all students to customize their individual study pathway and to discover and maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Provide individual and group tuition, workshops and coaching to guide students in their choices. Accompany each student in the construction of his/her personal and professional project thanks to the GEODE Certification process.
Agility and adaptability:
- Encourage students to be forward thinkers, decision makers, autonomous and team players.
- Provide a wide range of group projects and challenges supervised by professionals in order to develop good written and oral communication skills.
- Enhance students’ international experienceby exposing them to an international campus life, the English Track taught entirely in English, study abroad with a partner university or work experience with a foreign company.