Inspired by the visionary leadership of our two iconic founders –Paul Bocuse and Gérard Pélisson– Institut Paul Bocuse has developed into a renowned International School of Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Food Service Management.
Institut Paul Bocuse trains more than 1,200 students each year, representing 62 nationalities studying on 10 international campuses. From undergraduate through to doctoral level, our courses benefit from an innovative teaching approach.
INSTITUT PAUL BOCUSE'S MAIN STRENGHTS INCLUDE:
- A unique approach to learning – experiment with your technical, behavioral and managerial skills in real-life working environment. You’ll work alongside an international team of 210 leading professors (33 percent PhD qualified) including a team of prestigious Chefs, Meilleurs Ouvriers de France.
- International exposure & global careers: opportunity to travel and personalize your studies on an international exchange at one of 23 partner schools
- 100% employment: we benefit from a network of trusted and prestigious corporate partners, giving our students access to the widest possible range of work placement and job opportunities in France and across the globe.
- Flexible learning paths and work experiences: Talent Managers coach you individually to help you choose from the range of careers available. Students can also choose from a range of programs of more than 30 different courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level.
- A rich and varied campus life: The school’s campus features a vibrant Students’ Unions.
- Most of our bachelor’s degrees are taught in French/English or 100 percent in English. Similarly, the master’s degrees are taught in English.
- The bachelor’s programs are registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry.
- Institut Paul Bocuse won 1st prize at the 2017 Worldwide Hospitality Awards for the most innovative international program in competition
- Our MSc in International Hospitality Management in partnership with emlyon business school has been ranked 2nd among the best Masters in Hospitality Management by Eduniversal 2020
- Since 2009, Institut Paul Bocuse has been ranked first by Eduniversal for its undergraduate degree course in the Tourism and Hospitality category
- Institut Paul Bocuse is the only French school in the world to be a member of the Hotel Schools of Distinction network.
- Institut Paul Bocuse is a member of Conférence des formations d’excellence du tourisme (CFET) and of AACSB