In today’s world of education, online tools, resources and interactions are becoming increasingly prevalent, and the e-learning environment is just as important an education platform as traditional face-to-face environments.
For any teaching professional to meet the ever-growing demand for online education, it’s essential to have the know-how to go beyond traditional face-to-face delivery and deliver quality education online.
Developed in consultation with education professionals and external professional bodies, Falmouth Flexible’s PGCHE course will equip you with the relevant skills, knowledge and expertise you need to confidently succeed in both online and face-to-face teaching and learning environments.
Thanks to the course’s online format, you’ll not only gain valuable insights which you can apply to your work immediately through the course’s ‘learning by doing’ approach – you’ll also be able to study flexibly online where and when it suits you.
The course is a great fit for your career goals if you’d like to:
- Push the limits of your practice and support student learning by trying out new ideas and initiatives and taking risks within a safe, supportive environment
- Become more confident in your practice and in your ability to respond to the rapidly-changing higher education sector and its growing emphasis on the student experience and the online environment
- Interact with peers from around the world, with a range of backgrounds and disciplines, and gain new perspectives and ideas about teaching and learning practices
- Develop your knowledge and skills in using online and blended learning delivery to support and enhance student learning
- Gain an internationally-recognised qualification for teaching and learning in higher education
The modules you’ll cover during the course are:
- Supporting Student Learning
- Developing Flexible Learning Environments
You can choose to:
- Study completely online;
- Or study online and attend optional face-to-face networking events
Whichever option you choose, throughout your studies you’ll be supported by a team of industry experts who will guide your learnings through:
- Online presentations to introduce you to key concepts
- Small group and class discussions to encourage peer interaction and collaboration
- Online critiques to test your knowledge and ideas, and as a valuable opportunity to get feedback from your peers and tutors
- Individual and group tutorials
- Independent study
Find out more about Falmouth Flexible’s online PGCHE.