Choosing what to study after high school is an important first step towards your future professional life. You have to begin thinking about your future career and employability without necessarily knowing exactly which fields of activity you want to work in or which ones correspond to your personal strengths.
The Global BBA is a four-year course of study which will allow you to put your future career options in perspective: acquiring the necessary knowledge, developing key skills and learning about yourself in a professional environment. Our goal is to offer you the best opportunities for your personality and potential.
Students who choose to study with us share our philosophy of learning and development - it’s all about preparing future entrepreneurs. This means allowing you to achieve your full potential, develop your curiosity and openness to the world, a desire to learn, and willingness to contribute in a responsible way whilst gaining the methods and know-how that will allow you to thrive in professional contexts.
Innovation goes hand in hand with the entrepreneurial mindset and plays a key role with emlyon business school through the use of new tools, methods and techniques, but primarily through promoting a different way of learning. We take a hands-on pedagogical approach, creating practice exercises, simulations and group projects that will require the use of new technologies as a means to an end, never as an end in itself.
The programme is focused on preparing you for operational management and inspired by the makers philosophy. Following your secondary education or any further short courses of study you may have undertaken, the Global BBA will be able to transform you from a pupil into a student by teaching you a whole new way of learning.
The different stages of the course have been designed to gradually widen your horizons, ensuring that you are able to function in an English-speaking environment, gain real experience, including international experience, and participate in careers workshops. Naturally you will receive plenty of support, taking half of your courses with our permanent teaching staff and the other half with professionals who, as well as ensuring you acquire knowledge and methodology, can offer a personalised approach and help you understand how to put each pedagogical unit of the course into perspective.
- A top-level 4-year bachelor program
- 50% of the courses structured around experiential learning
- Modes of learning inspired by design thinking and developed through our partnerships with engineering schools: Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Ecole des Mines de St Etienne
- A cross-disciplinary learning approach, even beyond the traditional fields of management, drawing on testimonies and insights from partners and experts,
- A dedicated academic team comprising permanent faculty professors and professional experts from the business world
- 9 to 18 months’ professional experience
- Freedom to choose from a wide range of opportunities and thus construct one’s own study path
- Take advantage of at least one year’s international experience
- Approx. 50 international academic partnerships reserved for the program
- An opportunity to experience up to 3 campuses: Shanghai / St Etienne / Casablanca / Paris