The Centre for Culture & Creative Industries is host to a vibrant research community concerned with current debates affecting:
- Power in/of the creative and cultural sectors
- Cultural geographies, heritage and the urban organization of culture
- In/equalities and labour conditions in the cultural industries
- Mediated identity, consumption and intimacy
- Gender, ethnicity and sexuality
The Centre welcomes applications for research that is underpinned by empirical and/or theoretical methodologies. We have a strong commitment to the development of interdisciplinary approaches that take account of cultural and creative industries in historical, political and social contexts.