On this course, you'll learn to create beautiful seasonal flowers (flowers may vary in each term).
- Spring - Lily of the valley, daffodils, primula, orchids, peonies and lilies including buds, leaves and foliage.
- Autumn - Christmas roses, poinsettia, holly, berries, ivy and pinecones.
You will build confidence and knowledge working with flower paste and wires. Helpful hints and tips given throughout the course. You will learn:-
- Cutting, frilling and shaping the paste
- Colouring your creations with petal dusts
- Setting with steam to give realistic effect
- Tape and group flowers together into sprays
Anyone returning to this course will learn to create lots more new and stunning flowers.
You will receive a list of tools and equipment needed on the first night.