This is a technician level qualification that provides a specialist curriculum focused on the application of Computer Aided Design software in a construction specific context underpinned by a Construction Industry specific curriculum. It will equip you with skills required for employment in this specialist industry sector.
An Architectural Technologist is a specialist in the technological aspects of building design and construction, bridging the gap between design theory and construction practice (find the job profile here).
This course is delivered by highly professional teaching staff with significant Construction Industry experience and a proven track record of bringing out the best in their students.
During your studies you'll:
- Develop your technical knowledge and understanding.
- Develop the Computer Aided Design skills required to excel as an Architectural Technologist.
- Have the opportunity to develop and apply your critical reasoning and analysis skills to solve design problems, using current industry standards and by applying contemporary industry techniques.
- Develop your personal and business skills, equipping you to contribute to the demands of a professional environment.
- You'll also benefit from hearing from visiting professionals from a range of disciplines, and will have the opportunity to go on site visits around the West of Scotland, giving your learning a strong sense of contemporary relevance.
If you are looking for architectural inspiration - Our Riverside Campus won