Developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective first line manager.
On successful completion of the course assessment(s) you will receive a CMI Accredited Certificate.
The course is delivered via 30 workshop sessions (1600-2000 hrs) plus online/self-study. Delivered one session per fortnight over a 19 month period.CMI MEMBERSHIP
You will receive free Affiliate membership of the CMI for the duration of their course. This will give access to a wide variety of benefits including online support via ManagementDirect.
ManagementDirect is packed with content, including:
- E-learning modules - from developing a management style to the principles of project management.
- Leader videos - experts talk about overcoming real-life management issues.
- Thinkers - summaries of the ideas of major theorists to help problem solving.
- Interactive scenarios - what decisions would you make on these management challenges?
- Published articles - a database of articles from Professional Manager.
- Checklists - hundreds of practical tick lists of activities to ensure a best practice approach.
- E-journals - thousands of journals, publications and research documents offering latest industry insight.
- Document outlines and research summaries on key business initiatives such as devising a marketing plan.
Further details on the benefits of membership can be found here.