About Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc - at Brunel University London, Online Programmes
Brunel University London's Public Health and Health Promotion MSc online has been designed to help ambitious professionals gain advanced skills and competencies in public health and health promotion. The programme will also help you acquire a multidisciplinary approach to understanding and solving contemporary public health and health promotion challenges by providing you with advanced knowledge of related areas including health promotion, global public health policy, politics, sociology, psychology, and research skills. This fully online programme has an active learning and research-led approach, and gives you the opportunity to study with Brunel from anywhere in the world.
Why Choose Brunel Online
- 72% world leading / internationally excellent research output
- Top 40 research intensive university, 58th globally Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022
- 4th in UK for International Outlook, Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Study anytime, anyplace with 100% online degrees
- 1500+ online students with alumni network of 154K students
Offers & Discounts - Scholarships -
A range of scholarships are available for students studying online programmes at Brunel. In addition to scholarship opportunities, a discount is available to self-funding students who pay the full amount of the fees due at or before their scheduled date of registration. This discount is 2% on the net course fee due, meaning that this 2% will be applied after any other discounts to which they may be entitled. No application is required for the Early Payment Discount.
Brunel Regional Discount
Brunel offers special reduced fees i.e., £6,000 for India, South and East Asia and Africa with following programmes:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) Online
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc Online
- Engineering Management MSc Online
- Health Economics and Health Policy MSc Online
- Public Health & Health Promotion MSc Online
- Public Health & Behaviour Change MSc Online
- Global Public health & Social Justice MSc Online
Brunel Graduate Discount
The Brunel Graduate Discount is available for self-funding applicants who have previously studied at Brunel University London (and achieved their intended award), who register for any subsequent degree programme. It offers a 15% concession on tuition fees.
Brunel Family Discount
If you have a direct family member who is interested in studying with us, they may be eligible for a 10% fee concession from their tuition.
Postgraduate Academic Excellence
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence scholarship is available for students on Postgraduate Taught (PGT) courses at Brunel University London and is available to all students who have obtained a First-Class undergraduate degree, offering a 15% concession on tuition fees.
Learn more about Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc - at Brunel University London, Online Programmes Visit course webpage