Why study BA (Hons) Media Production?
- Work with real clients, creating artefacts that impact and enhance the world around you
- Access specialist facilities including kit, post-production suites, and a sound stage
- Develop a dynamic range of skills across a number of disciplines including film, audio production and platform development
- Learn from practising professionals and researchers and benefit from their industry connections through guest speakers and workshops
- Specialise during your Graduate Production Project, allowing you to develop a piece of work in whichever media form suits your career aspirations, giving you a calling card to the industry upon graduation.
Foundation year: We are currently developing a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree. This page will be updated with more information in April 2021. Please register your interest and we will email you when the foundation year option is open for applications.