Why study BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up) at BU?
- We are one of the top-ranking universities in the world for the study of tourism and hospitality
- Gain a better understanding of hospitality and tourism management, as well as developing your ability to evaluate, analyse and to apply your knowledge in innovative ways
- Taught by highly respected hospitality specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry, as well as notable experts during our regular guest lectures
- The core of the course focuses on strategic management subjects taught in the context of hospitality and tourism and on research methods
- Pick specialist modules to bring your education in line with your own passions, interests and, ultimately, career aspirations
- Being a popular seaside resort with many tourism and hospitality businesses and opportunities, Bournemouth is a perfect location to study tourism.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up) course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Being recognised as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence means that BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry. It also allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile.
- Being recognised as the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO.TedQual) course means that you will be encouraged to participate in the highest-level tourism policy events and knowledge exchanges as well as obtain placements in the most prestigious tourism organisations in the world.