Why study BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy at BU?
- Placement experience throughout the course means you will gain relevant experience in real sports therapy settings from observation of clinicians to managing a caseload
- This course is accredited by the Society of Sports Therapists meaning that on successful completion of this course you will be eligible to apply for membership with them
- We have strong links with sports injury clinics, sports clubs and some of the biggest names in the sports industry to inform our teaching and provide placement opportunities
- Blending theoretical and practical elements – you'll learn how to assess and manage sports injuries, and provide specialist advice and treatments like sport and remedial massage and musculoskeletal interventions
- Lecturers are from a broad range of sporting and sports therapy backgrounds which is fed back into our teaching, and 100% of our students said our sports therapy staff were good at making the subject interesting in the latest National Student Survey (NSS)
- Get involved in our variety of sporting clubs and teams at BU.
- This course is accredited by the Society of Sports Therapists who will provide insurance for 250 hours of practice. On successful completion of this course you will be eligible to apply for membership with them.
If you’re passionate about sport and you’re a high-performing sport athlete with the desire to continue developing your talents whilst you’re studying, then have a look at our BU Sport Scholarships which are available to help support you financially.