Summer Foundation in Art & Design at AAS College is a highly dynamic and exciting course. It lasts 12 weeks, it is intensive and will prepare you for entry to higher, more specialised courses in art, design and related subjects.
The main aims of the course are:
- To introduce you to a broad range of art and design subject areas, helping you to choose your subject of study for your degree
- To develop your creativity and imagination and your ability to learn outside the classroom
- To teach you all the practical skills needed to develop ideas and concepts
- To allow you to undertake critical studies to aid your own creative development
- To help you to build your portfolio
- To give you the understanding of how art, design and communication could feature in your future education and career.