Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is the Catholic University of Murcia, one of the fastest growing private university that has emerged to be the third largest in Spain with highly sought after and recognised programmes across Europe since it was birthed 16 years ago. Located near the Southeastern coast of the Iberian Peninsula, in the region of Murcia, UCAM livens up the culture in the region by being the leader of university sport leagues with a thriving fan-base in the cities of Murcia.
As you are probably already familiar with the template of viral social media feeds we amuse ourselves to during the mini pauses we take in our daily routine, here is UCAM’s bid at a lighthearted article to peak your interest in this particular university and the region it is in.
As we believe that brevity and succinctness is sacred in the digital age of multitasking urban dwellers, we hope to introduce UCAM as a study destination in a fashion that appeals to your appetite for visual spectacle and humour.
1. The campus is built on the site of an 18th Century Monastery in Los Jerónimos, Murcia
2. It is where history and modernity meet when the campus has been built to facilitate a vibrant campus life whilst reminiscing the historical significance of the architecture.
3. The programmes offered are distinguished in Europe and worldwide, with good graduate employability prospects as well.
4. UCAM’s sports team has a formidable fanbase with the locals in Murcia because of their professional performance at university-level and national-level sport leagues.
5. Murcia is a region with its unique culture and history in the Iberian Peninsula, bordering two equally unique regions – Andalusia and Valencia.
6. The beaches along the Murcian region are not your typical.
7. And if you prefer hiking…
8. The history of Murcia renders it an interesting region with multicultural influence in its festivities and livelihood.
9. Living in Murcia is not as unaffordable as most other European cities, and you will not be foregoing the pleasures of life.
Learn more about Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
10. Did I mention, Tapas and Pinchos/Pinxos are specialities in Murcia with many variations that are not found elsewhere in Spain.
Sign up to StudyLink, the home of quality study abroad advice.Click Here to Sign Up Now