Our LLM International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law builds on the success of our long-established LLM International Human Rights Law, and our expertise with respect to the protection of human rights in situations of acute crisis such as war or displacement of refugees.
You critically examine how international law protects individuals in such situations, with core modules exploring:
- Public international law most relevant to the study of human rights
- Humanitarian law and international peacekeeping
- The international machinery for the protection of human rights
- The international law of armed conflict
- International refugee law