Study options for this course
- You should normally hold a good honours degree (minimum upper second class) from a British university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing.
- Significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement. Candidates meeting this criteria may not have previously studied at university.
In addition to graduate status, part time students will be expected to have a level of work experience. The evidence will be assessed on an individual basis and should be supported by employer references. The Programme Leader may need to interview a prospective student in order to determine suitability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all ages as long as they can be considered adequately prepared to succeed on the programme. If learners have few or no formal qualifications, they may be able to gain entry to the programme if they have the required communication and learning skills as well as the knowledge, experience and motivation to succeed. All learners will be asked to provide evidence of academic potential and commitment to confirm their ability to undertake the programme.
If English is not your first language you will need one of the following English language qualifications.
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 580 (paper based) 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 5 for postgraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C
Location of University of Derby Online Learning
University of Derby Online Learning main campus is shown on the map below:
Explore University of Derby Online Learning
Click the following videos and images to expand or play