The programme aims at training pre-service teachers who will be able to teach Business, Accounting and Financial Studies [BAFS] curriculum in the secondary schools.
On completion of the programme, students are expected to be able to:
- demonstrate a solid understanding of business and business-related disciplinary concepts and theories from an entrepreneurial perspective.
- apply business and business-related knowledge and skills to solve business problems in a responsible, creative and innovative manner.
- integrate business and business-related concepts, theories and approaches to form ethical decision-making.
- critically examine the contemporary issues in business environment and technological advancement from global and multi-cultural perspectives.
- conduct systematic research to evaluate local, regional and global contemporary business and business education issues.
- display competent teaching and professionalism for quality business education provision in schools and beyond.