The MSc in Computer Science at Reykjavik University is a very flexible programme that allows students the opportunity to tailor their study plan to their own needs and ambitions. Students who demonstrate exceptional qualifications during the course can apply to enter the research based route. Past research work done by our students has led to international publication.
Why study Computer Science at Reykjavik University?
- Small class sizes and close interaction between students and faculty
- Exceptional faculty that feature world-renowned professors
- Programmes can be tailored to student's interests
- Courses range from practical to theoretical
- Students can work on cutting-edge research with one of the many research centers
- The University is home to a number of research centers including: Artificial Intelligence, Theoretical Computer Science, Language Technology and Engineering Software