The starting point of your career
The Master in Management is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time program designed for local and international students holding a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The Program is accredited and recognized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Delivering a practice-oriented program and empowering student employability is at the core of the Master in Management. The program prepares you not only for your first job but also for your future career.
This degree is dedicated to ambitious students who want to start their professional careers in Luxembourg and prepares for a wide range of areas, such as finance, data analytics, human resources, project management and many more.
Key facts about the program
- The Master in Management is a 24-month-long program, including a 6-month paid internship
- It is a full-time program. The face-to-face classes take place from Monday to Friday
- Students are required to earn 120 ECTS credits in order to graduate from the program
- Students can choose among 4 specializations ie. Financial Management, Data Analytics, Strategic Talent Management or Digital Business and Finance
- Focused on employability, the Master in Management of LSB contains an integrated group of courses on career development
- All the courses are taught in English.
There are 2 intakes per year, September and January.
Students can opt and choose to follow one of the below-mentioned program tracks (specializations). Please note that these electives are indicative, some courses are subject to change.
Banking and Insurance
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Fixed Income and Credit Risk
Private Equity and Venture capital
Public Sector Finance
Introduction to R Programming
Analytics Software Tools in R and Python
Optimization Methods and Linear Programming
Data Science and Data Mining
Applied Statistics Lab
Network Science in Social Media
Ethics and Data Privacy
Analytics Capstone Project
Leading through Trust
Organizational Staffing: Talent Acquisition and Management
Performance Management and Total Rewards
Learning and Development
Human Resource Strategies
Cultural Effectiveness and Global Talent Management
Leading Change for Competitive Advantage
High-Performance Negotiation Strategies
Entrepreneurship in the digital age Entrepreneurship in the digital age
Digital Marketing & Experience Design
Fundraising and Finance for Innovation
Blockchain in Business and Finance
Digital Technologies and Law