King's College London has five campuses across London, and was established in 1829. The university was a founding college of the University of London and went through a series of merges with other institutions in the late 20th century.
International applications to Kings College London can be made online using the UCAS service. Entry requirements to the University may vary depending on the level of education and course chosen.
King's offer international students preparatory courses that can be taken before the degree.
King's College London offer both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in 8 main subject areas/ faculties These are:
- Arts & Humanities
- Dental Institute
- Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy
- The Dickson Poon School of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine
- Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience