Developed in partnership with industry-leading experts in global advertising and marketing, Falmouth Flexible’s online MA Advertising Strategy & Planning will give you in-depth knowledge of the rigorous and demanding research, strategy and planning processes behind the world of global advertising, and connect you with Falmouth’s extensive international network of industry contacts and alumni.
You’ll be studying with one of the world’s leading universities in the creative industries and have access to a team of academics committed to realising your potential as a strategic, critically-engaged advertising and marketing professional.
The course is a great fit for your career goals if you’re looking for:
- A contemporary understanding of advertising’s role within today’s marketing and consumer culture
- An in-depth understanding of global advertising practices and the specialist roles and functions of departments within advertising agencies
- The opportunity to establish a global network of industry contacts to expand your international career opportunities and support you along your career journey
- The confidence to demonstrate your own independent judgement and present advertising and marketing plans and ideas professionally
The modules you’ll cover during the course are:
- Brands and Consumers – Gain an understanding of the key principles that underpin marketing and communication strategies.
- Communication Strategy and Creative Development – Understand account-planning, creative strategy and campaign creation as they relate to advertising.
- Media Strategy and Channels – Explore the integration and use of media as a marketing strategy.
- Agency Practice and Management – Investigate contemporary professional practice through the study of business models, project management, and legal and ethical issues.
- Major Project – Extend the opportunity for independent research through 2 major assignments designed to reflect on your course learnings in relation to your personal objectives and professional development.
You can choose to:
- Study completely online;
- Or study online and attend optional face-to-face networking events
Whichever option you choose, throughout your studies you’ll be supported by a team of industry experts who will guide your learnings through:
- Online presentations to introduce you to key concepts of advertising
- Small group and class discussions to encourage peer interaction and collaboration
- Online critiques to test your knowledge and ideas, and as a valuable opportunity to get feedback from your peers and tutors
- Individual and group tutorials
- Independent study
Find out more about Falmouth Flexible’s online MA Advertising Strategy & Planning