If you're looking to turbo-charge your career and change the way you see your future and the world around you, then an Executive MBA can make the difference.
Perhaps you're looking to evolve from a functional role to senior leadership role, maybe you want to build your strategic understanding of issues to tackle a complex project or perhaps you're looking to venture into your own business with solid foundations.
Contemporary organisations and markets require talent who bring imaginative solutions to the table. This programme understands that complexity and offers an original approach to skill up executives.
By studying this Executive MBA you will gain:
- The ability to think critically about complex organisational challenges
- An awareness of your strengths and vision to build into a career plan
- Understanding of contemporary and cutting-edge theory that can be applied to your professional life from day one
- A network of contacts and peers across sectors within the UK and abroad
- A postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
Our Executive MBA has also been mapped to the Apprenticeship Senior Leaders Level 7 standard so your organisation, if eligible could use their apprenticeship levy to pay for it.
How DMU's Executive MBA approaches teaching:
- Challenging orthodoxies. The pace at which the world is changing is too complex for linear thinking, and established approaches don't always offer sustainable solutions. In this programme you will learn to ask alternative questions in unusual places. Organisations often chase failing strategies -- but the changing variables in our societies, culture and technological landscape require solutions of higher quality.
- Flexible learning. We combine online with classroom learning, so you can have a balance between your working life and participating in this programme.
- Expanding leadership through a variety of disciplines. As well as the staple modules built on business and management disciplines, our Executive MBA goes beyond business as usual by offering interdisciplinary knowledge, drawing in models from areas as diverse as theology, storytelling, psychology and theatre, just to name a few. This will enhance your judgement, and boost your analytical and critical skills.