On this course, you will learn leading-edge economic theory and put that theory into practice by applying it to real-world problems. You will graduate with in-depth knowledge of economics and finance and be in the position of connecting the outcomes of such approaches to decision making within the broader context of national and international policy making.
- Excellent teaching quality - Learn from leading academics with international reputations for research and teaching within their specialist areas
- No previous knowledge or experience required - You will have the opportunity to study the foundations of economics and finance, as well as study further challenging modules
- Develop knowledge of international financial markets - Adopting a cross-disciplinary approach, you will learn to identify, assess and communicate the impact of changes in international financial markets
- Learn how to apply key economic and finance theory to industry - You will develop the ability to apply quantitative financial techniques and assess the impact of key economic variables on the business environment
- Improve decision making skills, essential in industry - Prepares graduates for a career in organisational decision making from a finance perspective