ESIEE PARIS: renowned school of technological innovation
Founded in 1904, ESIEE Paris schools of higher education and research focused on all aspects of technological innovation and a founder member of the newly-created «Université Paris-Est».
ESIEE Paris is a member of the « Conférence des grandes écoles françaises ».
ESIEE Paris opens the door to a variety of professional careers in the fields of computer science, electronics, telecommunications and embedded systems and works at the interface of Management and Technology.
- Computer Sciences and Imagery
- Real Time and Embedded Systems
- Microsystems, Micro and Nano Technologies
- Electronics and Communication system
- Innovation and Change Management
- Signal Processing
95% of graduates find jobs within 6 months of graduation (65% before graduation).