ESIEE PARIS: renowned graaduate school of technological innovation
Founded in 1904, ESIEE Paris school of higher education and research focuses on all aspects of technological innovation.
ESIEE Paris is a founder member of the «Université Paris-Est» and a member of the « Conférence des grandes écoles françaises ».
ESIEE Paris opens the door to a variety of professional careers in the fields of computer science, electronics, telecommunications and embedded systems and works at the interface of Management and Technology.
- Computer Sciences and Imagery
- Real Time and Embedded Systems
- Microsystems, Micro and Nano Technologies
- Electronics and Communication system
- Innovation and Change Management
- Signal Processing
97% of graduates find jobs within 6 months of graduation (80% before graduation).