Welcome to a real business experience.
Coventry University is serious about business. We are one of the largest providers of business related degree programmes in Europe. To ensure our students maintain a leading edge and get the best possible business experience, we launched Coventry University London in the heart of the financial district in 2010.
We believe that there is no better place to learn about business than to study in the heart of one of the most successful business and financial centres in the world. Our close proximity to some of the world’s leading organisations means that you can benefit from a real business experience with opportunities to connect and network with professionals.
Guaranteed* work placement or work-related project
Develop your business skills through a range of work-related experiences or simulations. We prepare you for internships or other work-related projects, such as consulting projects, entrepreneurship projects and more.
We work in close partnership with employers and industry to develop our programmes to ensure that our degrees remain relevant and up-to-date and deliver the crucial skills required by employers.
Modern university of the year and highly ranked
You can be confident that you are joining a globally recognised quality institution as demonstrated by the University’s recent progression through various leading league tables.
Our achievements are a clear indication that the University is consistently delivering quality across a number of key areas including student satisfaction, teaching and research quality, graduate job prospects, degree results achieved, and more.
Some of Coventry University's recent achievements include:
- Ranked Gold for Teaching Excellence (Teaching Excellence Framework)
- University of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
- Modern University of the Year 2014, 2015 and 2016 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
- Ranked No.12 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Top 4 for Student Satisfaction and Teaching (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017)
- 97% employed or in further study (DHLE Survey 2015/2016 – six months after graduation)
*Work placement available on selected programmes for students who meet eligibility requirements.