Ca' Foscari University of Venice has built its reputation as one of Europe's finest through its expansive selection of courses, specialising in disciplines such as foreign languages, the humanities, economics and management, and environmental science. The University's main campus traces its origins as the home of the prestigious Venetian family Foscari, and has since become the symbol of outstanding quality and innovation in teaching and research.
Ca' Foscari's prestige and distinction have come about not only through the recognition of its rich academic history, but also through its ability to quickly and effectively place its students in the job market, earning it a place amongst Italy's top three universities.
With its 16 Bachelor's degrees and 29 Master's degree programmes and several PhD programmes, Ca' Foscari offers an impressive array of courses of study which include numerous international and interdepartmental collaborations. In addition, our Ca'Foscari School for International Education provides a unique opportunity for students to follow courses taught in foreign languages by teaching professionals from all over the world.
- Welcome Days devoted to international students to help them discover Ca'Foscari and Venice
- A renowned University Library System (with approximately 1 million books)
- Tailor-made support to open a bank account and to obtain the Italian tax-payer code
- Appropriate support to obtain a valid Health Insurance
- Career placement services in partnership with international companies to enter the labour market
- Language courses held at the University Language Centre
- Wi-fi in all university buildings
- Social networks to receive all the updates: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin.