This flexible course gives you the chance to study communication and media theory at an advanced level. It will provide you with a highly employable set of skills, together with the ability to engage with theoretical concepts and display critical understanding and analysis.
- Develop your capability to engage with research and communicate your ideas in a variety of media, including text, video and audio.
- Tailor the course to suit your needs with the option of a start date in September or January.
- Choose from a range of option units to focus on subjects that are of interest and relevance to you.
- Apply to undertake a 30-week professional placement within the communication or media sector, designed to enhance your employability after graduation.
- Gain the skills to make valuable contributions towards media and communications practice within complex or unpredictable environments.