Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (Global Operations) at BU?
- Develop knowledge, understanding and skills in the areas of operations management, operations strategy and supply chain management in a global context
- Opportunities to study abroad at one of our international partner institutions
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating.
Depending on which options you select as you go through the course, you will eventually graduate with one of our specialist pathway awards. You can view the full range of pathways on our subject area page.
The accrediting bodies on our BA (Hons) Business & Management (Global Operations) course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Chartered Management Institution (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership (and access to resources and services) and means that when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI leadership and management qualification in addition to your Bachelor’s degree.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Business & Management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.