An advanced knowledge of information systems will place you in a position to provide an organisation or business with the ability to develop and improve the processes that they use to collect, store, process and distribute information and knowledge. In today's world, the collection and analysis of information is playing an increasingly important role in the success of businesses and organisations, be that commercial or internal success.
When studying for a masters in Information Systems, you will build upon your knowledge gained at undergraduate level. You will cover more advanced topics, meaning that you will be better prepared for your potential career. Some examples of modules you could study are:
- Mobile and Social Media Marketing
- Cybersecurity and Cryptography
- Professional and Ethical Issues in IT
- Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation
- Analytics and Business Intelligence