The University of Sussex was established in 1961 and is located in Falmer, near Brighton, Sussex. The University is a campus based university surrounded by the South Downs National Park.
Sussex offer various study options for international students; you can study as an Erasmus+ student, exchange or study abroad student, you can take a degree preparation course, English language course and you can attend their international summer school.
Entry requirements to the University of Sussex vary depending on the subject chosen and the level of study opted for. Applications to the University must be made via the UCAS service.
The University offers over 500 degrees that belong to 12 different schools of study. These schools are:
- School of Business, Management and Economics
- School of Education and Social Work
- School of Engineering and Informatics
- School of English
- School of Global Studies
- School of History, Art History and Philosophy
- School of Law, Politics and Sociology
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Media, Film and Music
- School of Psychology
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School